Thursday, March 22, 2007

New Arrivals

My Sock Yarn Arrived!!

This is my premium Henry's Attic Sock yarn, and it is buttery soft, beautiful sport weight 100% merino. Handwash only. I don't know how I will part with any of it, but I will find a way. I have enough for (11) 100g/373yd skeins. Five of those skeins are already spoken for, leaving six. I am ordering more of this right away. Recommended needle: 2mm-2.5mm.

If you have been waiting for this, then let me know what you would like. Match up the yarn to one of my colorways (in the post below), and give me a shout.
I now have two premimum sock yarns:
Henry's Attic (sport): 100% handwash merino 21.00
Lanett Fingering: 100% machine washable merino. 21.00



New colorway: LILYPAD. I can dye this on any of my available yarns. In stock, I have three 100g/220yd skeins of basic merino worsted. Handwash. 14.00 per skein. (posted Mar. 22)


Here's something I was playing around with the other day. I was aiming for a field full of flowers effect, but it came out looking more like stained glass. When I knitted up a swatch, it actually did look something like wildflowers. I was thinking of offering it as a colorway, but I think I want to play some more with the idea.


This is a special order skein that is shipping out today. The colorway is Meadow, and it has been dyed on 200g/708yds of beautiful 50/50 baby alpaca/wool sportweight. I have more of the alpaca blend. Handwash. 22.00 per 100g/354yd skein.

4 comments:

Grace said...

I love the Meadow, can't wait for it to arrive sometime next week!!!

Anonymous said...

Jayne, I love your new colorways. Henry's Attic is one of my favorite yarns, so well behaved and soft. You've done a lot of work on your site, very clear explanations and pics. Lookin' good!

LisaW. said...

oh my.... such lovely new colors

Atchoom said...

I enjoyed reading your blog thanks.