Sunday, January 07, 2007

Finished Projects 2006

The following are all projects that I finished from September/06 (when I began blogging) until the end of the year. I have given the date of the blog entry if you want to look up anything in the archives.

I looked back in my photo files and found that I had many (many) more finished projects from 2006, but I decided only to post the ones in blog archives.

Sept 07: Cabled Sweater from VK Fall/06 in Handpainted Yarns Chunky Merino


Sept 08: Blue Sky Alpaca Bulky Baby Hat (Blue Sky pattern and yarn)


Sept 12: Huggable Hedgehog (Fiber Trends Pattern)


Sept 15: Wavy Lace Shawl in Berroco Ultra Alpaca (VK Fall/05)


Sept 19: Felted Backpack (Berocco Vibe free pattern) in Cat's Meow yarn


Sept 27: Patons Katrina Sweater (Patons Endless Summer pattern booklet)


Oct 03: Blue Sky pattern (Cropped Cardigan) done in elann.com's Baby Cashmere


Oct 21: Fisherman's Shrug (Lion Brand free pattern) in LB Wool Ease Super Chunky


Oct 23: Berocco's Kap (free pattern) in Artful Yarns Jazz


Nov 04 and 05: assorted slippers from Knit One Felt Too



Nov 09: Fingerless Gloves in Handpainted Yarn


Nov 12: Matt Hats (see side bar pattern)


Nov 16: Manly Hat (Bernat free pattern for men's ribbed hat) in elann.com's Super Tweed


Nov 28: V-neck sweater in elann.com's Pamir. This is my design. Pattern is coming soon (Jan/07)


Dec 05: Two hats (adjusted Matt Hat pattern) in Katia Mexico, and a scarf in elann.com's Cuzco




Dec 06: Yet another Matt Hat in Rowan Chunky Print


Dec 22: Another men's ribbed hat in Super Tweed


Dec 27: Socks! (Phildar Legende)


Jayne's AP bag: my design done in elann.com's Highland Wool (see side-bar for pattern)

No comments: