Sunday, April 08, 2007

Pardon Me While I Clean Up Shop

Ha ha, I crack myself up (taking notes on how to do this from Lisa W.).

I am literally cleaning up shop, reorganizing my store, tabulating contest results, and stuff. All kinds of Stuff.

I reposted the store just to update the link (hence the previous super-long post).

In knitting news: I finished the fourth repeat of the Moonlight Sonata shawl and am about a third of the way through the next repeat. I finished the back of Wren and have made good progress on a sleeve (pix tomorrow).

Today I dyed up three different colorways of Ladder Lace. I gotta tell you, that stuff is really growing on me. I'm itching to knit some and see what it looks like.

Contest News: Tomorrow I post the winners!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jayne
Re: your ladder yarn
I was at a high end art store the other day and I saw the prettiest scarves. They had taken a good quality of ladder yarn and paired it with ribbon, the same width as the ladder and sewed them side by side together on a sewing machine in long strips. They layed the the ladder and the ribbon flat with just a tiny bit overlapping. They repeated it several times and left about 10 inches at the bottom unsewn. The result was a silky beautiful scarf. I might try one st some point but it's another good use for the ladder which is a yarn that everyone tries to figure out what to do with.
Evelyn

Kim said...

Wow, you have been a busy girl!