Monday, April 09, 2007

Congratulations, Contest Winners!!



Making a list and checking it twice! I had a lot of entries for both contests. And there they all are waiting to see who will win.



Hayley helped me fold entries and was excited to play game show hostess for me.



And the winner for Blog Comments is....Anonymous/Kelly, who left a comment on Friday, April 06. Congratulations, Kelly!! You have won your choice of any item currently listed in my shop. Value up to 20.00. Please email me with your choice and information so that I can get the item shipped out to you.

Hayley and I were both surprised as Kelly had exactly one entry.



Now onto Contest #2:



And the winner is...Q!!

In order to protect privacy, I assigned letters of the alphabet to each shopper, and then entered one slip for each ten dollars spent. Q was the last person in the list, competing with four slips against shoppers with over twenty. Congratulations Q! I have emailed her to ask permission to post her first name, and waiting to hear back.

Q wins a 15.00 gift certificate to be used in any yarn order (custom or in-stock) plus her choice from among the items I posted on April 4. Shipping covered on all items.



This has been a remarkable month for me. And it has flown by. In the past four weeks, I hand-dyed over 100 skeins of yarn and sold more than 80 of those. I have been astonished at the response.

Thank you for all your support and enthusiasm for my new adventure. Fun times ahead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thank you! That's amazing, Jayne and Hayley. I can't believe that I won. I feel quite happy just seeing my name in blogland! I'll e-mail you about this. kelly

jayne said...

Congrats, Kelly!

Anonymous said...

But....Hayley forgot to pick my name....I'm very upset, but I'll get over it. I'll still shop in your shop and read your blog. That was fun Jayne.

CatBookMom said...

But,.... I commented, I bought, hmf. OK, next time. sigh.