Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Contest Close is Drawing Nigh

As most of you already know, I am holding a contest to say thank you to the readers of my blog, and to the knitters who have shopped for yarn from my store. The last day to enter the contest is April 8, and I will be drawing and announcing names on April 9. The prize for blog readers/commenters will be a surprise item from my shop. The prize for shoppers is a $15.00 credit for my shop, plus your choice of one of the following three items from my stash:



Item (a): Two skeins of Noro Kureyon colour 164
Item (b): Two balls of Gedifra English Tweed(merino/nylon/angora worsted)
Item (c): Two skeins of matched blueberry yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca/Himalaya Yarn Co. Wool and recycled silk

I've got lots of names in both draws, and you can continue to enter until April 8.

I'm happy to present three rows of little moons in Moonlight Sonata. I have completed the third repeat of the pattern and ready to launch into the fourth. I love those little moons, and they keep me on track with the lace pattern.



Yesterday I dyed up a special order of Merino/Alpaca/Silk DK in yummy Butterscotch.

And I did up four skeins of sock yarn: two in Girly Camo(washable merino fingering), and two in Bearded Iris(washable sport).





TO SEE AVAILABLE YARNS AND COLORWAYS (for custom orders): CLICK HERE.

14 comments:

sk said...

Jayne: beautiful moons, that is color perfect! SK

Unknown said...

Jayne, I'm loving how that shawl is turning out!

Libby

Jennifer said...

I love the girl camo... especially more more reddish one. I'm saving my money---gotta get some.

Kim said...

Jayne your shawl looks fantastic in that yarn!

Anonymous said...

The shawl is looking awesome, and the colors you come up with!

ikkinlala said...

The shawl looks great!

Anonymous said...

Moonlight Sonata in that yarn is perfect!

CatBookMom said...

I am so envious of the progress you've made on MS shawl. Must convince myself to try again. And the yarns are gorgeous as always - especially the Iris, of course.

tammy said...

Gosh I love the Girly Camo.

Midnight Purls said...

That shawl is beautiful. I love the combination of the color and the pattern.

Svetlana said...

Jayne, you are SO talented! I love the greens and the pinks, and the purples, OMG, they are so beautiful! The Moonlight looks great too! One day I will make that one.

jayne said...

Hi, Midnight Purls, welcome here. I visited your blog. It looks great.

Thanks all for the comments on Moonlight Sonata. It is an enjoyable knit. I made it halfway through another repeat last night.

You just have to be patient through the first two repeats, CBM, and then it gets a whole lot better.

smariek said...

Your shawl is coming along. Am tempted to start MS too...

Sunflowerfairy said...

Hi. I'm new to your blog. I started Moonlight Sonata shawl and never got past row 9.

I can't find my problem. I truly thought the issue was with the pattern.

Have you finished it? (I checked your 2007 finished objects and it's not listed.)Did you make changes to the pattern?

Hope all is well.