Thursday, May 10, 2007

Treasures In The Mail

Look what came in the mail yesterday!

Pretty little package done up in fancy tissue and ribbon:




Oh, yay! It's the notion bags I ordered from Ity-Bity Bags over at Etsy.



The little bags are so cute, and she has so many to choose from. I think these will be perfect for all kinds of things, but I plan to use mine as knitting notions bags. And as gifts. If I can part with any of them.



The bags are well made. Each one is lined in a different fabric than the outside fabric. The appliques are super cute. Not only did she package them up really nicely, but she included a bunch of bonus-gifties in my order. Hayley immediately claimed the stickers and the pretty beaded necklace.



I visited the Ity-Bity Bags shop today to thank the seller for such a lovely product. Then I beetled over to her shop to snag three more pouches. Have a look for yourself. The shop is ItyBityBags.

7 comments:

Joan said...

Makes me want to dust off my sewing machine. You don't sew Jayne? (hard to believe) Your bags are really cute.

jayne said...

Hi Joan, I did sew. I have a machine, but I think I burned out on it a long time ago. I used to sew most of my clothes, about twenty years ago and more. Then I went through a big spate of sewing wedding dresses and bridesmaids and all that. And then I lost all interest.

I make repairs basically. Very happy to have someone else sew for me now. :)

Joan said...

I KNEW you had to be a sewer, with all your many other crafty talents.
;-) I got a computerized sewing machine for Christmas and haven't even plugged it in yet. Sad.

jayne said...

Whoa...if I had one of those fancy new machines, I might get back into it.

My machine is an old (but still loveable and efficient) Elna that belonged to my Grandmother in the 1940's. It was their top-of-the-line machine back then, and it's still holding its value.

.Lisa said...

Thanks Jayne for posting my Ity-Bity Bags on your blog! I will forever be thankful!-Lisa

jayne said...

gothic nude (lol!!), you are so very welcome! I post what I like, and I like your bags.

Happy sewing!

g-girl said...

those bags are so cute!!!