Now I'm just making her squirm. Just came from Cate's Knit Fitt and saw that she had been likewise tagged for this meme. CBM is a friend, so I'm only teasing a little. I'm stating the rules as required, but not tagging anyone 'cuz I'm too rebellious to comply.
“THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
Six weird things...do I only get SIX? Now the real question is: should I write six truly weird things (no problem), or six marginally weird things that are appropriate for public consumption? Hmmm...what a dilemma. I might have to take a few runs at this.
FIRST: Six Things That Other People Think Are Weird About Me (I don't necessarily agree)
1. I like to smell things. All kinds of things. I sometimes bump into people from my past who ask, "Do you still smell everything?"
2. I have what other people say is an amazing memory. I can remember books and movies and conversations in their entirety. I can quote from all three, often years later. I can remember what I ate and what I wore from many occasions.
3. I fold my underwear. I do not iron it, but I do fold it, and fold my laundry very neatly, and apparently stack everything very very neatly in drawers. When it's not all over my floor.
4. I never answer my phone. I rarely return phone calls. If you want to get my attention, then email.
5. I like eating my food plain. Butter on waffles, no syrup. Dry cereal in the bowl, no milk. Salads, no dressing. Hamburgers, no sauce. Well...I did finally develop a taste for sauce on hamburgers.
6. (This according to DD): I like talking about gross things. Her example: When she showed me her pencil-topper troll, I had to mention that you could shove a pencil up his ass. Or...on another occasion, we were riding a ferris wheel, and I saw a barf-pile on the ground below and had to come up with every possible name for it that I could think of.
SECOND: Six Things That I Think Are Weird About Me
1. I hate eating cheese by itself, but love cheese in everything else.
2. All sorts of noises make me jump, really jump, like a startle response. And apparently I look like a deer in the headlights when that happens.
3. People talk to me wherever I go. Even when I do everything I can Not to start these conversations.
4. I am a total fish out of water with what I call "female culture." I don't know anything (in the informed sense) about hair, make-up, current fashion, models, or anything remotely of that ilk. I think I'm probably a lot like Anne Hathaway's character at the beginning of The Devil Wears Prada.
5. I have a terrible sense of direction. I can get lost anywhere, even in a house.
6. My favorite lunch is Coke and Cheetoh's. Not that I have this for lunch every day, but if I could...