Thursday, February 08, 2007

Things We'd Like to See at the Pharmacy

Stimulant taken prior to shopping. Increases potency, duration, and credit limit of spending spree.



Relieves headache caused by a man who can't remember your birthday, anniversary, phone number, or to lift (or lower) the toilet seat.


A spray that can be carried in a purse. To be used on small children as required and on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers in elevators.


Take two and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to eight full hours.


Thanks, K. B-J -- you're a pal!

4 comments:

CatBookMom said...

This is a test. I may have finally figured out what the problem with Blogger/Google was, after about 8 rounds of 'wrong password' and 'no word verification' on another friend's blog.

CatBookMom said...

Forgot to say, I sent you an email with my first comment to this post. Sorry.

jayne said...

I got the email -- thanks! Aren't these a hoot??

A friend emailed them to me (and there were a bunch more, but these were my faves).

Betcha you could use that Talksident for all those people who seem to see a sign over your head that says "Ask Me!"

karin.bj said...

Glad you liked, it Jayne. They are pretty relevant!
Guess what? I'm Princess Leia. LOL!