Sunday, February 04, 2007

Block On

Playing on the iPod:

Hand in My Pocket (Alannis Morrisette)
Wond'ring Where The Lions Are (Bruce Cockburn)
Fast Car (Tracey Chapman)
Long Way Home (Norah Jones)
He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother (Righteous Brothers)
I Don't Like Mondays (Boomtown Rats)
Yellow Submarine (Beatles)
Let It Rain (Amanda Marshall)
Look of Love (Diana Krall)
Colleen (Amanda Marshall)

Blocking on the floor:



On my needles: (second sock for Colin and first sleeve of Ribby)



Having a mellow weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love the hoodie, whose pattern and what yarn, ( I know its probably in past blog posts, but I am lazy today:)...I am downloading some of that music for my nano, I work today, cleaning a store here on bowen and music and podcasts keep me going. Have you listened to any knitting podcasts?? Cast On with Brenda Dayne is fabulous. Her wit and music is so fun, and thought provoking, too!

jayne said...

Hi Tracy,

It's Mondial Kross Merino and a Mondial pattern. I'll post all details tomorrow most likely, as it will be dry and I'll put in the zipper.

I love getting good songs for my iPod. I have not listened to any podcasts yet. Maybe I'll check it out.